Thursday 12 April 2012

Cake

Hi and welcome to the very first blog by The Tattooed Cake Company :-)  My name is Janet and I'm a small home-based cake business at the edge of the Peak District in Derbyshire. I've been cooking and baking most of my life and I've recently decided to quit the rat race and make cakes for a living instead.

My aim is to produce beautiful cakes using quality ingredients. I have taken several cake decorating classes already, but there are still many more techniques for me to learn and I will share these with you as I experiment and create new designs.

I'm happy to share general information so if there is anything you want to ask then please feel free. However, please don't be offended if you ask for something I can't share. This may be because it is a family recipe or a design that I have had to pay for the right to use, for example. But I will always try to point you in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment